Orange Coconut Creamsicle Ice Pop Popsicle Recipe
These Orange Coconut Creamsicles are not only healthy but absolutely delicious and easy to make. The perfect way to cool off in the hot sun!
Summer is here and if you’re anything like me, you are craving cool, refreshing snacks.
TIP: Grab some popsicle molds for this recipe!
These Orange Coconut Creamsicles are not only healthy but absolutely delicious and easy to make. They are the perfect way to cool off after a day out in the hot sun!
Orange Coconut Creamsicles
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon local honey
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tbsp sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oranges
- In a medium bowl, whisk together orange juice and next 6 ingredients. Stir in oranges.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Freeze 4 to 6 hours or until frozen.
- When you’re ready to serve, run some warm water along your popsicle mold to loosen, and serve immediately.
GET MORE POPSICLE RECIPES:
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.