White Strawberry Love Potion Drink Recipe
Strawberries, white wine, and strawberry Schnapps make up this beautiful White Strawberry Love Potion. Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Strawberries, white wine, and strawberry Schnapps make up this beautiful White Strawberry Love Potion. It has a beautiful, bright red color which is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
The original name is simply White Strawberry Sangria but a love potion sounds a bit more intriguing. Many thanks to In Good Taste for this recipe, which was originally from Better Homes & Gardens. They both call for a dry white wine but I greatly prefer a sweet white wine like Moscato. Use whichever you prefer. Cheers!
White Strawberry Love Potion
- 1 750 milliliter bottle sweet white wine such as Moscato
- 1/2 cup strawberry schnapps
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- ice cubes
- whole strawberries optional- for garnish
- In a 2-quart pitcher stir together wine, strawberry schnapps, and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Add sliced strawberries.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 4 hours. Serve in glasses over ice. If desired, garnish with whole strawberries.