White Strawberry Love Potion Drink Recipe
Strawberries, white wine, and strawberry Schnapps make up this beautiful White Strawberry Love Potion. It has a beautiful, bright red color which is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
The original name is simply White Strawberry Sangria but a love potion sounds a bit more intriguing. Many thanks to In Good Taste for this recipe, which was originally from Better Homes & Gardens. They both call for a dry white wine but I greatly prefer a sweet white wine like Moscato. Use whichever you prefer. Cheers!
White Strawberry Love Potion
- 1 750 milliliter bottle sweet white wine such as Moscato
- 1/2 cup strawberry schnapps
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- ice cubes
- whole strawberries optional- for garnish
- In a 2-quart pitcher stir together wine, strawberry schnapps, and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Add sliced strawberries.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 4 hours. Serve in glasses over ice. If desired, garnish with whole strawberries.