Bacon Deviled Eggs Recipe
A party just isn’t a party without deviled eggs on the menu and today we are spicing up the typical deviled egg with a bit of bacon.
Some of my favorite memories of summer involved backyard barbecues pool parties and time with family. All of which, of course, included delicious food. “Everyone brings a dish to the party!” is something I have said many a time.
A summer party just isn’t a party without deviled eggs on the menu and today we are spicing up the typical deviled egg with a bit of bacon. As they say, “Everything tastes better with bacon.” It’s true.
Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 11/2 teaspoons dried dill divided
- 11/2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan; add water to depth of 3 inches. Bring to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 15 minutes.
- Drain immediately and fill the saucepan with cold water and ice. Tap each egg firmly on the counter until cracks form all over the shell. Peel under cold running water.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks. In a large bowl mash yolks with mayonnaise. Add 1 teaspoon dill, mustard, lemon pepper and paprika, stirring well. Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites. Garnish with bacon and remaining dill. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes and serve.
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.