Chopped Pasta Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe
Chopped salad gets a flavor punch with the addition of bacon, blue cheese, and honey mustard salad dressing.
A surprise ingredient is tiny pieces of al dente pasta called ditalini.
My favorite brand of dijon honey mustard salad dressing is Brianna’s, found at most grocery chains. Serve with fresh, crusty buttered bread. Many thanks to A Beautiful Bite for this recipe.
Chopped Pasta Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
- 8 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 4 cups ditalini pasta cooked al dente and cooled
- 4 cups red cabbage finely chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup scallions diced
- 1/2 cup bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbled
- about 1 to 1 1/2 cups honey mustard salad dressing Brianna's brand is wonderful
- Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Whisk dressing ingredients in a medium size bowl and pour over salad. Toss to coat. Serve with lots of fresh cracked black pepper.