Chopped Pasta Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe
Chopped salad gets a flavor punch with the addition of bacon, blue cheese, and honey mustard salad dressing. A surprise ingredient is tiny pieces of al dente pasta called ditalini.
Chopped Pasta Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 cups ditalini pasta, cooked al dente and cooled
- 4 cups red cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup scallions, diced
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- about 1 to 1 1/2 cups honey mustard salad dressing (Brianna's brand is wonderful)
1. Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
2. Whisk dressing ingredients in a medium size bowl and pour over salad. Toss to coat. Serve with lots of fresh cracked black pepper.