Halloween Costumes For Pregnant Moms
Will you be boasting a big baby belly for Halloween this year? Have you settled on a clever costume idea?
If you happen to be searching for a little inspiration, check out these clever (if not hilarious and disturbing) ideas below!
01. The Pregnant Skeleton: Part of me thinks this is adorable, while another part of me grapples with the imagery of a little skull baby. Still, it’s pretty cute!
02. The Pumpkin Belly: A classic choice!
03. The Queen Bee: Love this spunky getup.
04. I’m Dressed Up As My Mom: Simple, clever… love it!
05. The Pregnant Zombie: I think we can all agree that this one’s not for the faint of heart!
Earlier, I was trying to remember what on earth I did for my expectant Halloween, and so I dug into my blog archive to discover that I was 7 months pregnant and homesick for the night. Poor mama! I hope you all have a much better celebration — especially if you’re in your 3rd trimester!
So, what do you think? Will you be dressing up your bump this October 31st?
Désirée is the Canuck mama behind So Fawned Lifestyle. Blogger, social media wrangler, go-to girl. Living the life with her partner Rich and awesome daughter Gretchen, she spends her days typing and drinking copious amounts of tea, and watching Gilmore Girl reruns.