Valentine’s Day Inspired DIYs
If you’re in the mood to decorate with a little Valentine’s Day love, check out these fun DIY Val Day ideas here!
I love giving my home a few special touches when holidays roll around. Right now, in honor of Valentine’s Day, I have a few cute heart garlands strung from doorways, and some vintage paper ornaments hanging in the front window. If you’re in the mood to decorate with a little love, check out these fun DIY ideas below!
01. Delightful Valentine’s Day luminaries from Creature Comforts.
02. Simple fabric hearts garland from How About Orange.
03. Crocheted Valentines from The Purl Bee.
04. Pretty little pins from The Purl Bee.
05. Adorable heart pocket apron from Say Yes To Hoboken.
Are you getting your craft this Valentine’s Day?
We’d love to see what you’re making — please feel free to share your favorite DIY links in the comments below!
Désirée is the Canuck mama behind So Fawned Lifestyle. Blogger, social media wrangler, go-to girl. Living the life with her partner Rich and awesome daughter Gretchen, she spends her days typing and drinking copious amounts of tea, and watching Gilmore Girl reruns.