EASY Grilled Asian-Style Teriyaki Steak Recipe
A delicious marinated Asian-style teriyaki grilled steak recipe that is perfect for Summer grilling season!
Father’s Day is almost here and grilling season is in full swing!
For a lot of families, including mine, a day spent outside enjoying the weather and grilling up steaks is a tradition. This year we tried out a delicious Asian-Style Teriyaki Grilled Steak recipe that I found at Chin Deep and made a few small changes to. It is simple, hearty, and delicious.
For side dishes I prepared asparagus roasted with citrus olive oil and carrot coins tossed with butter and salt. It is a delicious meal that is perfect for Summer. Enjoy!
Asian-Style Teriyaki Grilled Steak
- steaks of choice
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. fresh minced ginger
- 2 large garlic cloves minced
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large Ziploc bag. Close the bag and shake to combine. Add the steaks to the marinade and coat well. Place in fridge for desired marinating time, 2 to 24 hours.
- Prepare your grill. Cooking times will vary depending on your cut of steak and how hot your grill is. Typically it is a few minutes per side, but you should keep an eye on the steaks and make sure not to over cook them.
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.