Green Baileys Irish Cream Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Chocolate seems appropriate for any St. Patty’s Day event or party, but fudge, in my opinion, sounds even better.
How about a rich, decadent fudge with a hint of Baileys Irish Cream?
Grab the recipe below!
Baileys Irish Cream Fudge Recipe
- 12 oz bag milk chocolate chips
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter - softened
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips or candy melts
- Green jimmies, dark and light
1. Line a 9 x 9 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the chocolate chips and marshmallow creme. Set aside.
3. Add the sugar, heavy cream, butter and vanilla to a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil over medium/high heat, stirring occasionally.
4. Once the boil begins, reduce the heat to low/medium and boil for an additional 3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and add the Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur.
6. Pour the heated mixture over the chocolate chips and marshmallow creme. With an electric mixer, mix until the chocolate chips are melted and the batter is smooth and creamy.
7. Pour into the parchment lined baking pan. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
DIRECTIONS TO GARNISH
1. In a microwave safe bowl, add the white chocolate melts. Microwave for 45 seconds. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
2. Drizzle the melted white chocolate on top of the Baileys fudge.
3. Sprinkle with the dark green and light green jimmies.
4. Cut into small even squares and ENJOY!!
You can store the Baileys Irish Cream fudge in an airtight container, in the refrigerator, for up to 2 weeks
Have a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
PIN THIS POST BELOW!