Green Baileys Irish Cream Chocolate Fudge Recipe
A rich, decadent fudge with a hint of Baileys Irish Cream perfect for a St. Patrick’s Day dessert or just because!
Chocolate seems appropriate for any St. Patty’s Day event or party, but fudge, in my opinion, sounds even better.
How about a rich, decadent fudge with a hint of Baileys Irish Cream?
Grab the recipe below!
Baileys Irish Cream Fudge Recipe
- 12 oz bag milk chocolate chips
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter - softened
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips or candy melts
- Green jimmies dark and light
- Line a 9 x 9 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the chocolate chips and marshmallow creme. Set aside.
- Add the sugar, heavy cream, butter and vanilla to a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil over medium/high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once the boil begins, reduce the heat to low/medium and boil for an additional 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur.
- Pour the heated mixture over the chocolate chips and marshmallow creme. With an electric mixer, mix until the chocolate chips are melted and the batter is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the parchment lined baking pan. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
DIRECTIONS TO GARNISH
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the white chocolate melts. Microwave for 45 seconds. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate on top of the Baileys fudge.
- Sprinkle with the dark green and light green jimmies.
- Cut into small even squares and ENJOY!!
Have a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
PIN THIS POST BELOW!
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.