Slow Cooker Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup Recipe
In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, we’ve got a great slow cooker soup for you today!
Grab the recipe below!
Slow Cooker Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup
Corned beef and cabbage soup with golden potatoes, onions, carrots, celery, and garlic cooked in a Crockpot slow cooker.
- 1 1/2 pounds of corned beef brisket and seasoning packet
- 5-6 small golden potatoes - peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow or white onion - peeled and diced
- 3-4 carrot stalks - peeled and diced
- 2-3 celery stalks - diced
- 1 head green cabbage - shredded
- 3 garlic cloves - minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 48 oz. chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley finely chopped, to garnish
- Place the corned beef into the bottom of the crockpot. Sprinkle the seasoning packet on top. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook for 8 hours on low (or 4 hours on high).
- Remove the corn beef and place on a cutting board. Cut off any remaining fat and shred with 2 forks. Place the shredded meat back into the crockpot.
- Cook for an additional 20 minutes. Add salt and pepper, to taste and sprinkle with parsley.
PIN THIS RECIPE BELOW!