Halloween Cookie Candy Bark Recipe
Want to know what makes candy even better? More candy! Halloween Cookie Bark is a simple holiday treat that uses up all that themed Halloween candy hanging around the kitchen.
It utilizes M&M’s which come in a candy corn flavor and are entirely addictive. Golden Oreos work well but feel free to use whatever flavor you like best. The half vanilla and half chocolate Oreos would be fantastic as well. Enjoy!
Halloween Cookie Bark Recipe
- 1 package Golden Oreos broken into small bite sized pieces, 1/2 cup reserved
- 1/2 bag candy corn Or a candy corn & peanut mix
- 1/2 bag candy corn style M&Ms
- 12 oz. almond bark
- halloween sprinkles
- Line an extra large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Spread the pieces of oreos in a single layer over the parchment paper. Reserve about 1/2 cup of the pieces.
- Melt the almond bark according to package directions. Pour over the cookie pieces, spread gently as necessary to get a thin layer over everything. Top immediately with sprinkles, candy pieces and reserved cookie pieces.
- Transfer to the fridge for an hour to chill and set up. After it has hardened, break into pieces and store in a large ziploc bag.
Watch the how-to video below!