14 Holiday Crafts For The Whole Family!
You made it through Thanksgiving, your bellies are filled with turkey, ham, and ALL THE PIE! Now that you’re fully into the holiday swing of things, it’s time to get your home ready for Christmas. And what’s one fantastic way to get you and your brood in the holiday spirit? Why it’s craft time, of course! Get the glue, the glitter, and the greenery — and check out these fun holiday crafts for the whole family!
- Holiday Pennant Flags via Mom Spark
- HO HO HO Paper Mache And Mod Podge via Mom Spark
- Mason Jar Snow Globes via Anyone Can Decorate
- Giant Star Decor via Little Bit Funky
- Metallic Painted Pinecones via Blooming Homestead
- Christmas Pom Pom Ornaments via So Fawned Lifestyle
- Borax Snowflakes via A Girl And A Boy
- Stained Glass Santa Votives via Mom Spark
- Holiday Card Display via Lolly Jane
- Holiday Bow Wreath via Mom Spark
- Twine Star via Mom Spark
- Ribbon Christmas Tree via A Creative Yarn
- Frosted Candle Holders via A Mom’s Take
- Beaded JOY Letters via Blooming Homestead
Désirée is the Canuck mama behind So Fawned Lifestyle. Blogger, social media wrangler, go-to girl. Living the life with her partner Rich and awesome daughter Gretchen, she spends her days typing and drinking copious amounts of tea, and watching Gilmore Girl reruns.