Homemade No-Churn Mermaid Ice Cream Cone Recipe
Why go to an ice cream shop to get a fun ice cream cone when you can make it at home?
Yup, that’s right, from home! In fact, we have the easiest homemade no-churn MERMAID ice cream (yes, we said mermaid) recipe on the planet just for you.
Mermaid parties, mermaid recipes, mermaid costumes, and mermaid tails are all the rage these days, almost equal to the popular unicorn trend, and we just couldn’t ignore it any longer. We’re totally into this colorful way of life.
check out our unicorn ice cream recipe, too!
Whether it’s in a cone or sundae style, this easy homemade NO-CHURN mermaid ice cream cone recipe is full of neon color, sprinkles, and magic that is just perfect for a birthday party or just because you love mermaids. Let’s get to the recipe, shall we?
Homemade Mermaid Ice Cream Cone Recipe
- Place a glass loaf pan in the freezer.
- Add sweetened condensed milk to the whipped cream and gently fold together.
- Separate the ice cream mixture into three bowls and use food coloring to color each mixture a different mermaid color (light blue, purple, pink).
- Remove loaf pan from freezer, then add each color mixture to the pan a few scoops at a time alternating colors and layering them on top of one another.
- When all of the ice cream colors are in the loaf pan, take a knife and drag it through the mixture 2 or 3 times.
- Top with your sprinkles, then cover the loaf pan with plastic wrap and freeze for 5-6 hours.
- Before serving, dip a sugar ice cream cone into melted candy melts (color of your choice) and dip in sprinkles!
PIN THIS RECIPE BELOW!
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.