Rainbow Unicorn Ice Cream Recipe
A mixture of bright rainbow ice cream colors covered in sprinkles. This ice cream recipe is perfect for a unicorn party celebration.
Looking for a simple ice cream maker? Click here!
If you’re a regular here at Mom Spark, you may already know that we have a little bit of a unicorn obsession. Just a bit.
Okay, maybe a lot. We’re not apologizing, though.
Make your rainbow unicorn ice cream experience even more magical with these:
gold ice cream scoop | rainbow ice cream bowls | color-changing plastic spoons
Unicorns may be imaginary magical creatures, but we’re still ready to celebrate them.
Today’s recipe does just that. It’s a mixture of bright rainbow ice cream colors covered in sprinkles. This ice cream recipe is perfect for your next fantasy unicorn party celebration. Or just because it’s fun and delicious. Either way. No judgment here.
Cute gold ice cream scooper, right?
Let’s get on with the recipe, shall we? TIP: try a glass loaf pan to freeze ice cream!
Unicorn Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 14 oz can sweet condensed milk
- neon pink food coloring
- neon purple food coloring
- neon blue food coloring
- neon green food coloring
- yellow food coloring
- orange food coloring
- rainbow sprinkles
- In a stand mixer, whip heavy cream and vanilla together until you receive stiff peaks. Add in sweetened condensed milk and mix until combined. Separate this base ice cream mixture into 4 bowls.
- Tint one bowl of ice cream base mixture with a few drops of the neon pink icing. Mix until you reach the desired color. Repeat with the other bowls and colors (pink, blue, purple, orange, yellow & green).
- Spoon color mixtures into a loaf pan, alternating spoonfuls of different colors.
- After all of the colorful mixtures are in the loaf pan, use a knife to run through mixtures in the pan to swirl all of the colors.
- Add rainbow sprinkles, then freeze overnight or until frozen.
- TIP: try a glass loaf pan to freeze ice cream!
WATCH THE RECIPE VIDEO!
You can also watch the video below to see how to make it!
PIN THIS RECIPE BELOW!
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.
8 Comments on “Rainbow Unicorn Ice Cream Recipe”
Pingback: What's the Deal With the Unicorn Trend? - A Sweat Life
Pingback: 25 Rainbow Recipes That'll Make You Feel Like a Unicorn - Momology
Great looking ice cream Amy 🙂 I made a similar ice cream to this a while back and my daughter loved helping make it. It’s the perfect ice cream for a birthday party.
This ice-cream looks soooo yummy!and delicious! Great post 🙂 x
It’s never too late for ice cream. 😉 One of my favorite flavors!!
This ice cream looks so good!! I actually got an ice cream maker for my birthday few years ago, and I ain’t gonna use it until I move out, and this really inspired me! can’t wait til I can start making my own ice creams, because I also love it all year around
Those look just amazing! I am also a big fan of ice cream, but never seem to buy it.My mom just got an ice cream maker, I might have to borrow it to make that one! Yum!
Yay! Let me know how it goes. 🙂
Ice cream is a delicious food for people, especially with children.
It helps us feel more comfortable, so whever you are tired, you should try to eat ice cream.