How To Make Six Figures a Year Blogging – PART FOUR
Where the Income Comes From
I’ve mentioned a few streams of income throughout this piece, but I thought it would be helpful to put together a neat bulleted list of exactly where my income comes from.
- Ad network (banner ads, in-post ads)
- Affiliate partners (Amazon, Shareasale)
- Video creation
- Online/TV video commercial talent (see an example here)
- Sponsored stories
- Twitter parties
- Facebook live events (examples here)
- Influencer outreach
- Social media shares (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube)
- eBook sales
- Hosting in-home and in-person events
- Recipe creation (for this blog and other publications)
- Recipe videos (examples here)
- Social media consulting
- Speaking events
Resources to Help Catapult You
Ready to start making six figures? Here is a simple list of business and blogging resources that have helped me along the way. More will be listed in the Totally Profesh Facebook Group, too. 🙂
- Totally Profesh Facebook Group
Equipment I Use
Have questions? Leave a comment here or in the Facebook group and I will be happy to help you. If you haven’t started a blog yet, no worries.
You can continue on and/or create your blog in less than an hour.
AND join the “Totally Profesh” Facebook group
This post contains my personal affiliate links.
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.