In-N-Out Cheeseburger Copycat Recipe (WITH SECRET SAUCE)
Today I have a tasty recipe from Life as a Lofthouse for In-N-Out Cheeseburgers.
I wanted to keep my party for my kids simple so we grilled burgers and hot dogs. The burgers turned out juicy and delicious. Don’t skip the secret sauce, it is what makes this burger so great!
In-N-Out Cheeseburger Copycat
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Egg White
- 1 small Yellow Onion grated. (1/2 a cup)
- 1/2 tsp Lawry's Seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices American Cheese
- 6 Hamburger Buns (seedless)
- 1/3 cup Light Mayo
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Dill Pickle Relish
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
1. For secret sauce: Mix all of the 'secret sauce' ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. For burgers: In a large bowl, add ground beef, egg white, grated onion, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt and pepper. Using your hands or a fork, gently mix together. Shape mixture into 6 patties. Place patties on grill and cook until no longer pink on the inside. About 3-5 minutes per side. Place one piece of american cheese over the burgers during the last minute of grilling.
3. Spread the secret sauce on each inner bun. Place grilled patties on bottom bun and top with lettuce, tomato and onion.