Key Lime Pie Dessert Shooters Recipe
Though the summer heat hasn’t made its way to most of us (hello TOO MUCH RAIN), it is certainly on the way. When it gets up to 100 degrees or hotter, I crave cool, refreshing drinks and desserts the most, like key lime pie.
Key Lime Pie Shooters
- 1 cup graham crackers crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lime or key lime juice (about 4 large limes)
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lime peel
- Whipped topping
- In a small bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter, mixing well. Place 1/8 of mixture into 8 small glasses or jars, pressing down mixture with the back of a spoon.
- Beat sweetened condensed milk and lime juice in small mixer bowl until combined; stir in lime peel. Refrigerate at least one hour. Remove from refrigerator and spoon 1/8 of lime mixture over each dish with graham cracker crust. Top with whipped cream and serve immediately.
Now it’s time to make it or pin it for later: