Key Lime Pie Dessert Shooters Recipe
When it gets hot, I crave cool, refreshing desserts, like key lime pie. Today’s recipe is a new spin on key lime pie – shooter style!
Though the summer heat hasn’t made its way to most of us (hello TOO MUCH RAIN), it is certainly on the way. When it gets up to 100 degrees or hotter, I crave cool, refreshing drinks and desserts the most, like key lime pie.
Today’s recipe puts a whole new spin on key lime pie – shooter style! Here’s how to do it.
Key Lime Pie Shooters
- 1 cup graham crackers crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lime or key lime juice about 4 large limes
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lime peel
- Whipped topping
- In a small bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter, mixing well. Place 1/8 of mixture into 8 small glasses or jars, pressing down mixture with the back of a spoon.
- Beat sweetened condensed milk and lime juice in small mixer bowl until combined; stir in lime peel. Refrigerate at least one hour. Remove from refrigerator and spoon 1/8 of lime mixture over each dish with graham cracker crust. Top with whipped cream and serve immediately.
Now it’s time to make it or pin it for later:
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.