Mexican Street Corn in a Bowl for Cinco de Mayo
In honor of our Cinco de Mayo recipe theme, we’re back with another delicious Mexican-inspired food recipe.
This one is a take of Mexican street corn but in a bowl! It’s easier to eat your favorite Mexican food in a bowl, am I right?
Fresh lime juice, corn, cilantro, chili powder, and Cojito cheese. This bowl of goodness is perfect for your Cinco de Mayo celebration!
Grab the recipe below.
Mexican Street Corn in a Bowl
- 1 16- ounce) package frozen corn thawed
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese or Cotija cheese
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- If you can’t find Cotija cheese you may substituted Parmesan or crumbled feta.
Definitely one of my favorite de mayo recipes! Happy Cinco de Mayo!