Easy Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bars Recipe
These Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bars were my first experience baking with zucchini and they turned out delicious.
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bars were my first experience baking with zucchini and although I was a bit cautious as to what they may taste like, they turned out delicious.
I let these chill in the fridge before serving, and I thought it made them taste so much better (but they were already great).
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bars
- 2 Cups Zucchini Grated
- 3/4 Cups Butter
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Cream butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Add zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Grease a 9×13 inch pan and pour the batter in. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.