Easy Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bars Recipe
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bars were my first experience baking with zucchini and although I was a bit cautious as to what they may taste like, they turned out delicious.
I let these chill in the fridge before serving, and I thought it made them taste so much better (but they were already great).
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bars
- 2 Cups Zucchini Grated
- 3/4 Cups Butter
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Cream butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Add zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Grease a 9×13 inch pan and pour the batter in. Bake for 35-40 minutes.