Easy Strawberry Banana Bread Recipe
Have you ever had a delicious Strawberry Banana Smoothie? I took inspiration from that and created this tasty recipe for Strawberry Banana Bread. To up the yum factor, try toasting this in a toaster oven or in a skillet with just a dab of butter.
Strawberry Banana Bread
1/2 cup butter
3 large very ripe bananas
1 1/2 tablespoons sour cream or 1 1/2 tablespoons buttermilk
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1 cup sugar
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 cup diced strawberries
1. Combine dry ingredients in large mixing bowl.
2. Place butter, eggs, bananas, sour cream, and lemon juice in blender or work bowl of food processor. Mix until smooth.
3. Pour over dry ingredients; add strawberries and stir until just moist.
4. Pour into greased loaf pan.
5. Bake in 350°F oven for 55-65 minutes or until skewer inserted comes out clean.
Adapted from Allrecipes.com and Jam HandsAll images and text ©