Sweet Green Bean and Bacon Bundles Recipe
If you are looking for a last-minute Superbowl appetizer or perhaps a new side dish for weeknight dinners, try out these delicious Sweet Green Bean Bundles.
The best part of this recipe is the simplicity of the ingredients and the method. It comes together very quickly which is great when you have a lot of other foods to prepare.
Sweet Green Bean and Bacon Bundles
- 3 14.5 ounce cans whole green beans, drained (You can sub. frozen whole green beans)
- 1 pound bacon cut in half
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Wrap 7 green beans with bacon and place in prepared dish. Repeat, using all the green beans and bacon.
- Combine butter with brown sugar. Pour over green bean bundles and sprinkle with garlic salt. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove cover and continue to cook 15 minutes until bacon has browned. Turn over bundles carefully and return to oven for 15 minutes until browned.