Sweet Holiday Ham with Fresh Pineapple Recipe
If you are cooking a Christmas dinner this year that doesn’t require much prep, this Apricot and Clove Glazed Ham is the perfect recipe.
If you are cooking a Christmas dinner this year and need a main course that doesn’t require much prep, this Apricot and Clove Glazed Ham is the perfect recipe.
The ham is delicious and so flavorful with minimal ingredients to boot. If you aren’t able to find a fresh ripe pineapple at the last minute you can always skip it, but at our house, we love to have ham and pineapple sandwiches for leftovers. Enjoy!
Apricot and Clove Glazed Ham with Fresh Pineapple
- 1 jar apricot preserves
- pinch of cloves more if you want a stronger flavor
- 1 bone in ham 6 to 8 pounds
- 1 pineapple cut and prepared
- Mix the preserves and cloves together until well combined. (Taste for seasoning at this point to see if you want it to have a stronger clove flavor).
- Place the pineapple sliced or chunks all around the ham in the baking dish.
- Brush the glaze over the ham a few times as it cooks, following the instructions for cooking as directed on the package of the ham.