The Best Spinach Dip Ever
Unlike a lot of spinach dip recipes that use a vegetable soup mix, this recipe calls for a leek soup mix. The best spinach dip ever!
Unlike a lot of spinach dip recipes that use a vegetable soup mix, this recipe calls for a leek soup mix.
The flavor is amazing. I received a lot of compliments when I made this for a party.
Best Spinach Dip Ever
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 16 ounce container sour cream
- 1 1.8 ounce package dry leek soup mix
- 1 4 ounce can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 1 pound loaf round sourdough bread
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, dry leek soup mix, water chestnuts and chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator 6 hours, or overnight.
- Remove top and interior of sourdough bread. Fill with mayonnaise mixture. Tear removed bread chunks into pieces for dipping.