Peanut Butter Cookies Using 3 Ingredients – Eggs, Sugar & PB
These easy-to-make peanut butter cookies only require three ingredients – peanut butter, sugar, and an egg. Perfect with a glass of milk!
This is the ultimate no-brainer recipe. I mean, really, it’s too easy!
These peanut butter cookies only require three ingredients – peanut butter, sugar and an egg. For reals.
These cookies are so delicious!
Get the recipe below!
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Pre-heat oven to 375. Mix ingredients together until it becomes a cookie dough-like consistency. Yes, it does hold together like regular dough! (people ask me this all the time)
- Using a cookie scoop, roll into balls.
- Press down each ball with a fork using a criss-cross method.
- Bake approximately 8-10 minutes. DO NOT OVERCOOK! They will burn very easily, so don't let them get too brown.
- Sprinkle with sugar when they come out of the oven!
They are surprisingly delicious and pair nicely with milk!
PIN IT BELOW!
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.