Holiday Peppermint Snowflake Cookie Dip Recipe
‘Tis the holiday season to be merry and jolly with this deliciously sweet Peppermint Snowflake Dip with cookies!
‘Tis the season to be jolly and have some delicious Peppermint Snowflake Dip with cookies!
Check out the recipe below and Happy Holidays!
Holiday Peppermint Snowflake Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup crushed peppermint
- 4 ounces light whipped dairy topping such as Cool Whip
- Assorted cookies covered pretzels
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute. Add the sugar and peppermint extract and beat 30 seconds or until smooth and combined.
- Add the whipped dairy topping; beat until combined, about 1 minute. Fold in the crushed peppermint.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with assorted cookies or chocolate covered pretzels.
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.