Rainbow Unicorn Poop Cookie Meringues Recipe
As if we weren’t obsessed with unicorn recipes enough, we’re back with yet another.
Rainbow unicorn “poop” meringues. Yeah, buddy. We’re doing this!
Soft in the middle and crispy on the outside, these meringues are fun cookie-like snacks that are perfect for your next unicorn or rainbow-themed party. Or just because they’re a ton of fun to make and eat.
Grab the recipe here. ↡↡↡↡↡↡
Rainbow Unicorn Poop Meringues Recipe
- 4 egg whites
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp strawberry extract
- food coloring
- rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees fahrenheit.
- While oven in preheating, beat egg whites on high until you receive stiff peaks.
- Add 1 cup of powdered sugar, fold in, beat for 5 minutes, then fold in the remaining powdered sugar and extract, and beat until mixture is well combined.
- In 3 small bowls, separate meringue mixture equally. Add a few drops (depending on desired color) of food coloring to each bowl mixture.
- Using a Wilton ColorSwirl 3 Color Coupler, fill three icing bags with each meringue color.
- Scatter some rainbow sprinkles onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper (to avoid sticking), then squeeze each icing bag on top of sprinkles.
- Bake for 2 hours, then let cool fully before enjoying.
PIN THIS POST BELOW!
OR PIN THIS ONE!