Easy Ravioli with Italian Cheese and Herb Cream Sauce, Chicken and Veggies Recipe
Today I have a throw it all together dinner recipe that my mom came up with. It is so tasty, let me tell ya. It isn’t baked, so no need to heat up the kitchen by using your oven.
The combination of the roasted bell peppers and sun-dried tomatoes really adds a ton of flavor so I highly recommend using both if you can. Enjoy!
Ravioli with Italian Cheese & Herb Cream Sauce, Chicken and Veggies
- 1 container Philadelphia Cooking Creme - Italian Cheese & Herb
- 20 oz package four-cheese ravioli
- 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lb grilled chicken, cut into cubes
- 10 oz fresh spinach
- 10 oz. roasted bell peppers (jarred kind, which was 2 bell peppers worth)
1. Cook the ravioli until al dente. While that is boiling, add the cooking creme to a sauce pan over medium heat and stir until melted. Pour over cooked pasta. Stir in chicken, spinach, peppers and tomatoes. Serve warm with breadsticks.
Recipe by my mom.All images and text ©