No-Bake Simple JELL-O Pudding Chocolate Pie Recipe
So, I am a bit freaked out that Thanksgiving is almost here!
I have just started to put my dinner menu together and when I got to the dessert portion I panicked a little.
What can I make that is simple to prepare AND delicious, because I honestly don’t have time for anything else at this point. Plus, I don’t want to spend a ton of time in the kitchen when my family is visiting from out of town, so I need something quick that I can make ahead of time.
A few days ago, I shared a yummy dessert recipe for Maple-Pumpkin Pie Bars, so I’ll definitely be making that for one dessert, but I really want to make an actual pie as well. My family also LOVES chocolate, so I wanted to tie in that somehow, too.
Simple + Chocolate + Pie.
The answer? A delicious recipe for a super, super simple chocolate pie that you don’t even need to bake! The key ingredient is JELL-O Chocolate Pudding, which makes this pie silky and the perfect amount of chocolate flavor. Again, so simple that you can put it together in no time.
Simple Chocolate Pie
- 1 8oz package of softened cream cheese
- 1 pkg. 5.9oz Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 cup milk
- ⅔ cup cold milk
- 1 baked pie crust
1. BEAT cream cheese, adding 1 cup milk gradually.
2. ADD ⅔ cup cold milk and whip until thick, then ADD JELL-O Chocolate Pudding.
3. POUR mixture into pie crust and let chill.
4. SERVE with whipped topping or chocolate shavings! (optional)