Crockpot Slow Cooker Cherry Cake Mix Dump Cake Recipe
This Crockpot Slow Cooker Cherry Cake Mix Dump Cake Recipe only has three ingredients – box cake, butter, and cherry pie filling!
The slow cooker was probably the best invention ever made.
Okay, perhaps that is a bit extreme, but I am REALLY grateful for this genius appliance.
There are many, many delicious dinner recipes that can be made in a Crock-pot slow cooker, but did you know that you can also make desserts?
Yup, you certainly can. Like today’s recipes for Slow Cooker Cherry Cake Mix Dump Cake, for example.
Get the full recipe below. Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Cherry Cake Mix Dump Cake Recipe
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 42 oz Cherry Pie Filling 2 cans
- 1/2 cup melted Butter
- optional: a scoop of vanilla ice cream to top each serving
- Combine and mix melted butter and cake mix in a large bowl.
- Dump both cans of cherries on bottom of GREASED slow cooker.
- Crumble cake mix mixture over top of cherries.
- Cover and cook for 2 hours on high or 4 hours on low.
- Top each serving with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
PIN THIS POST!
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.