Spooky Lemon Lime Jell-O Ghost Slime Dessert Recipe
Cook up a sweet and spooky Halloween treat with this adorable Lemon Lime Ghost Slime that kids (and Jell-O enthusiasts) will enjoy.
Cook up a sweet and spooky Halloween treat with this adorable Spooky Lemon Lime Ghost Slime. More than just simple gelatin jigglers, this recipe is a creamy lemon and lime dessert that kids (and Jell-O enthusiasts) will enjoy.
I appreciated this recipe for three reasons. First, you don’t have to turn on your oven. Second, you can make it the day before and chill it in the fridge so you have one less thing to do on Halloween. Third, it tastes great! Many thanks to the Spice Gals for the original recipe. Enjoy!
Spooky Lemon Lime Ghost Slime
- 2 small pkgs. cook and serve lemon pudding
- Ingredients called for on the cook & serve pudding: egg yolks sugar, water
- 1 large pkg. lime Jell-O
- Cool Whip
- chocolate chips for the ghost eyes
- Make the lemon cook & serve pudding in a large pot according to the package directions. (Since this is cook and serve, it uses sugar, egg yolks and water) Set aside.
- Mix the Jell-O with 2 cups boiling water, stirring till dissolved. Add 1 1/2 cups cold water and stir. Add the jello to the lemon pudding that is still in the large pot, and whisk together till smooth.
- Pour into a 9"x13" dish and let set in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Serve with cool whip and top each serving with two chocolate chips to make the ghost eyes.
5 Comments on “Spooky Lemon Lime Jell-O Ghost Slime Dessert Recipe”
Could you use instant pudding for this?
Krista – I’m not sure but I would recommend using cook and serve to ensure that it sets up properly. If you use instant please let us know how it turns out!
Pingback: 13 Ghoulishly Good Treats for Halloween - The Recipe Daily
Pingback: 17 Fun Halloween Treats - Giggles Galore
Pingback: 20 Deliciously Sweet JELL-O Dessert Recipes - Mom Gab