White Chocolate “Popcorn” Cupcakes Recipe for Movie Night
A few months back, I created a fun recipe for “White Chocolate Popcorn Cupcakes” for Duncan Hines’ website, which is absolutely perfect for a fun family movie night! A super easy cupcake recipe with cute “popcorn” cupcake wrappers from Amazon. Your kids are sure to love it.
White Chocolate "Popcorn" Cupcakes
- 1 box Duncan Hines Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- 1 can Duncan Hines Fluffy White Frosting
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Mix cake mix according to box instructions for cupcakes. Let cool.
3. Once cool, place cupcake in fun red and white wrappers.
4. Spread a thin layer of Fluffy White Frosting on each cupcake. Sprinkle white chocolate chips on top of frosting for a popcorn effect.