White Chocolate “Popcorn” Cupcakes Recipe for Movie Night
A few months back, I created a fun recipe for “White Chocolate Popcorn Cupcakes” for Duncan Hines’ website, which is absolutely perfect for a fun family movie night!
A super easy cupcake recipe with cute “popcorn” cupcake wrappers from Amazon. Your kids are sure to love it.
White Chocolate "Popcorn" Cupcakes
- 1 box Duncan Hines Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- 1 can Duncan Hines Fluffy White Frosting
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix according to box instructions for cupcakes. Let cool.
- Once cool, place cupcake in fun red and white wrappers.
- Spread a thin layer of Fluffy White Frosting on each cupcake. Sprinkle white chocolate chips on top of frosting for a popcorn effect.
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.