Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe
Um, where did January go? How did February get here? It’s hard to believe that the big game is TODAY.
Do you have any fun game day traditions or recipes? We usually like to invite a few of our pals over for a game night watch party, which, of course, includes lots of yummy food and drinks.
I usually mix up the appetizers and snacks each year so that my guests have no idea what to expect, and this year is no different. I have a special recipe up my sleeve.
So, are you ready to see what I created?
The cheesiest pepperoni pizza dip is what. Are you drooling yet? Here is the recipe.
Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Ragu® Old World Style Traditional sauce
- pepperoni slices
- tortilla chips for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, oregano, basil, cheddar cheese and ¾ cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Spread cheese mixture into a small casserole dish. Top with half of the remaining cheese and Ragu sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and pepperonis.
- Bake 25 minutes or until the dip is bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips!