Cool Finds: Valentine’s Day Inspired DIYs
I love giving my home a few special touches when holidays roll around. Right now, in honour of Valentine’s Day, I have a few cute heart garlands strung from doorways, and some vintage paper ornaments hanging in the front window. If you’re in the mood to decorate with a little love, check out these fun DIY ideas below!
01. Delightful Valentine’s Day luminaries from Creature Comforts.
02. Simple fabric hearts garland from How About Orange.
03. Crocheted Valentines from The Purl Bee.
04. Pretty little pins from The Purl Bee.
05. Adorable heart pocket apron from Say Yes To Hoboken.
Are you getting your craft on this Valentine’s Day?
We’d love to see what you’re making — please feel free to share your favourite DIY links in the comments below!
If you enjoyed this post, follow us on Facebook for more goodness.