Cool Finds: DIY Halloween Decor Ideas!
Halloween is coming up quick, mamas — have you SPOOKIFIED your house yet?
If you’re just getting started, I hope you’ll find some inspiration below. I’ve put together a collection of super simple DIYs that you and your kiddos are bound to love!
01. Glow Stick Lantern: So easy, you’ll be wondering why you didn’t think of it first!
02. Felt Wreath: Such a cute idea! Love that googly eyed little spider.
03. Wine Bottle Jack-o’-Lantern: We’ve all got a few of these empty babies around, right?
04. Painted Doormat: This versatile idea could be morphed for any time of the year.
05. Paper Pumpkins: Adorable!
06. Halloween Spook Banner: This paper bunting is sure to please the tiny critics in your house!
Are you ripe with ideas yet?
This year, my daughter and I will be: Carving pumpkins (and eating the seeds!), painting a pie pumpkin, sewing up costumes, watching The Great Pumpkin and jazzing up our front porch for the big night! We LOVE Halloween!
So, tell us: How are you decorating for this haunted holiday?
[ad#large-rectangle-adsense]Go behind-the-scenes of Mom Spark by following us on Snapchat at "momsparkblog".