Mini Tortilla Cherry Pies Recipe
Today I am back with a new recipe, and this time I’m putting a new spin on it by doing a dessert!
You’re looking at mini tortilla cherry pies that are just perfect for your next party or gathering. Check out the recipe:
Mini Tortilla Cherry Pies
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- 1 package of TortillaLand fresh torillas
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut out 2 inch circles out of the fresh TortillaLand tortillas, enough to fill a mini-muffin pan. Insert and mold each tortilla into the mini-muffin pan.
- Fill each tortilla with cherry pie filling, around two cherries per tortilla (as not to overfill). Bake for around 8 minutes, or until the tortilla turns a golden brown. Let cool
- Top with whipped cream and eat!
These bite-size pies are so delicious and take nearly no time at all to make. Your guests will just love ‘em and you’ll feel great knowing that they were made with fresh tortillas. Careful though, you may eat all of them before your guests arrive. 😉