10 Delicious Zoodle (Zucchini Noodle) Recipes
Zucchini noodles = zoodles. Yes, it’s an actual thing and they aren’t half bad! Here are 10 delicious zoodle recipes!
If you are looking to slim down your waistline this year, may I recommend an alternative to the traditional noodle?
Zucchini noodles = zoodles. Yes, it’s an actual thing and they aren’t half bad. They are also easy to make using this nifty Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Spiralizer or this cheaper spiral slicer tool. Either way you cut it, it’s a healthier way to eat.
Stir Fry Zoodles by Mom Spark
Stir Fry Zoodles
- 2 medium zucchinis spiralized & removed of excess liquid with paper towel
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 4 carrots sliced
- 2 red bell peppers in strips
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients in a small mixing bowl and set to the side.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium high heat until heated through. Add garlic, onion, and carrots for 3-5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- Add zoodles and bell peppers to skillet and combine with tongs. Add sauce and cover all ingredients using tongs. Serve immediately.
watch the how-to video:
Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Parmesan Chicken Zoodles by Cafe Delites
Zoodles Marinara Zucchini Noodles with Chunky Tomato Sauce by Gimme Some Oven
Healthy Chicken Pho with Zucchini Noodles by The Healthy Maven
Shrimp Scampi Zoodles by Jo Cooks
Creamy BLT Zucchini Pasta by Inspiralized
One Pot Meatballs and Zoodles by Manila Spoon
Easy Zoodles Bake by The Iron You
Zuchinni Noodles with Basil Almond Pesto and Cherry Tomatoes by Heather Christo
Turkey Bolognese Zucchini Pasta by Primavera Kitchen
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.