10 Recipes for an All Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
How to have an all-slow cooker approach to Thanksgiving and here are 10 slow cooker recipes to help you do it!
Maybe it’s because I love to eat, but Thanksgiving is easily one of my all-time favorite holidays because of the Thanksgiving day spread.
Coming from a large family though, cooking for all of those people can be an overwhelming task. Which is why we’ve adopted this great “potluck” approach to Thanksgiving dinner. And to make it even easier, we go the slow cooker route with our dishes. Each person is assigned a dish and then given the option to bring their crockpot and ingredients over to the host house and set it in the morning, leaving the day to be spent with family, or bringing their slow cooker to the house at dinner time.
Either way, it’s been a great tradition to add to the laundry list of traditions we’ve already got going for us. Plus it frees up everyone’s time to watch Thanksgiving day football and revel in the things that we’re all thankful for like family and friends.
I highly recommend this all-slow cooker approach to Thanksgiving and here are 10 slow cooker recipes to help you do it:
1. Slow Cooker Turkey Breast Recipe
source / mom spark
2. Crock Pot Stuffing with Wild Rice Cranberries and Almonds Recipe
source / well plated by erin
3. Slow Cooker Candied Sweet Potatoes Recipe
source / skinny ms.
4. Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole Recipe
source / family fresh meals
5. Slow Cooker Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes Recipe
source / creme de la crumb
6. Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce Recipe
source / gimme some oven
7. Slow Cooker Mulled Cider Recipe
source / the kitchn
8. Slow Cooker Candied Carrots Recipe
source / the magical slow cooker
9. 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Creamed Corn Recipe
source / damn delicious
10. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pecan Pudding Recipe
source / life made sweeter
Comedian behind the YouTube channel, SHUGGILIPPO. Jess toggles between making relatable jokes on the internet and raising a millennial family.