Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed BBQ Hot Dogs Recipe
The kids are out of school, summer is around the corner, and all I want to do is cook outside on the barbecue!
You can watch the steps in the video or scroll down to print the recipe!
How yummy does this look? It tastes just as good as it looks, too.
As you probably have heard in the news lately, Oklahoma has been receiving a TON of rain, which has put a cramp in my grilling plans! Fortunately, the recipe I’m sharing today can be popped in the oven, too!
I hope you’ll keeping reading to find out how I made my family favorite Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed BBQ Hot Dogs!
Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Hot Dogs
- hot dogs
- any cheese
- bacon one slice per hot dog
- bbq sauce enough to baste each hot dog
- hot dog buns
- Preheat over to 400 degrees. (you can also warm up the bbq for grilling, too!)
- Slice hot dog lengthwise, halfway down, to prepare for stuffing.
- Stuff with any cheese.
- Wrap hot dog with one slice of bacon. Secure with toothpicks.
- Baste hot dog with bbq sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bacon is browned and cheese is bubbling.
- Add hot dog to a bun and enjoy!
PIN IT BELOW!