Baked Lemon Parmesan Zucchini Fries Recipe
When you think of fries, do you think of vegetables?
We do. Zucchini to be specific. The best part? These are baked, not fried.
Baked Lemon Parmesan Zucchini Fries
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg white
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a shallow dish combine panko, Parmesan, lemon pepper, Italian seasoning and salt, mixing well. In a separate shallow dish beat eggs, and in a third, add flour.
- Working in batches, dredge zucchini in flour, dip in eggs and dredge in panko mixture, coating well. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake 18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately with ranch dressing, if desired.
This would also be good with horseradish sauce, dill dip or Ranch dressing.
I used shredded Parmesan but grated would work.