Banana Split Brownie Pizza Recipe
For this Banana Split Brownie Pizza recipe, use boxed brownie mix as a base & load up with fruits, nuts, marshmallows, & chocolate sauce.
Looking for a special treat for the kiddos? Look no further than this Banana Split Brownie Pizza. Using your favorite boxed brownie mix as a base and load it up with fruits, nuts, marshmallows, and chocolate fudge sauce.
As to be expected, this was easy and delicious! I opted to use cool whip instead of cream cheese and sugar because my husband hates cream cheese. (Sacrilege!)
I would recommend trying out a light cool whip to cut a few calories.
I’ve also added in my directions to foil the pan. That is optional, but I always do that with brownies so they don’t stick.
GRAB THE RECIPE BELOW!
Banana Split Brownie Pizza
- 1 20-ounce box fudge brownie mix (recommended: Duncan Hines)
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 banana sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- Maraschino cherries
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Chocolate syrup for drizzling
- Whipped cream
- Mint for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Foil line and Grease a 15-inch pizza pan.
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions on box. Pour onto prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and cool.
- Beat cream cheese while adding pineapple and sugar together in a bowl. Spread mixture over brownie crust. Arrange banana, strawberry slices, marshmallows, and cherries over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with nuts and coconut. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Add whipped cream on top and mint for garnish. To serve, slice as you would a pizza and enjoy!