Easy Cheesy Parmesan Italian Biscuits Recipe
Oh boy. These are so, so very good. Be sure to eat them warm, fresh out of the oven. I grew up with these. It just doesn’t get much better.
Besides being easy and delicious, Cheesy Parmesan Italian Biscuits are versatile. Pair them with a steak and salad, or your favorite Italian meal, basically any place where you’d serve basic breadsticks or biscuits.
Cheesy Parmesan Italian Biscuits
- 1 c. grated Parmesan I used the kind in the green bottle, the way my mom did, but feel free to fancy it up and use freshly grated Parmesan
- 2/3 c. mayo
- 2-3 Tbsp. fresh chopped green onion
- Garlic powder to taste
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 1 can Hungry Jack flaky biscuits
- Mix all ingredients except biscuits. Flatten biscuits on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spread an equal amount of filling over all biscuits.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, eat hot!