Best Ever Hamburger with Special Sauce
This “Best Ever Tasty Burgers with Special Sauce” recipe is one of my favorites for a last-minute meal that everyone in the family loves.
We all know the feeling. One kid has to be at practice, the other has homework, and you’re on a work deadline yourself. But, you still have to get dinner on the table. These are the times that I like to have a few quick and easy-to-make meals ready to go in the pantry. Using a brand you trust to help you with busy weeknight dinners is a great way to make sure you’re feeding your family the way you want to.
This “Best Ever Tasty Burgers with Special Sauce” recipe is one of my favorites for a last-minute, yummy meal that everyone in the family loves.
It’s ALL about the special sauce.
Get the recipe below!
Best Ever Burger with Special Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 3 tbsp pickle relish
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 4 lean beef veggie or turkey burgers
- 4 hamburger rolls
- lettuce & tomato for garnish
- MIX mayonnaise, pickle relish, and ketchup to make a special sauce.
- GRILL burgers as desired.
- TOP with special sauce, lettuce, and tomato. Mayonnaise is the perfect base to any sauce to ensure a delicious burger every time.
TIP: Try out other great sauces below:
- CREAMY SRIRACHA SAUCE: combine 1/2 cup mayonnaise with 2 tsp sriracha. Makes 1/2 cup.
- RANCH & BACON SAUCE: Combine 1/2 cup mayonnaise with 2 tsp cider vinegar, 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, and 2 tbsp cooked and crumbled bacon. Makes 3/4 cup.
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.