How to Make Despicable Me 3 MINIONS Borax-Free Slime
If you’re a regular here at Mom Spark, you know that we’re kinda obsessed with the Minions from the Despicable Me films. They’re pretty much the most hilarious characters on earth, don’t ya think?
So, in honor of the upcoming movie, we have put together a super cute (and easy) BRIGHT YELLOW Minions BORAX-FREE slime recipe that your kids will just love.
We’re also storing it in a Minion-inspired jar, which makes it perfect for birthday party favors!
HOW TO MAKE IT
Let’s get to the instructions, shall we? Check it out (and print out the “recipe” if you wanna) below:
Despicable Me 3 MINIONS Borax-Free Slime
- Dump glue into a medium bowl, then add yellow paint and mix until the desired color is achieved (add more paint, in small amounts, if necessary).
- Add starch slowly, stopping for "stretch" test often.
- When slime is at the proper consistency (no sticking to hands when played with), set aside.
- Paint lid with denim paint until well-covered. When completely dry, put slime into the jar and close with the lid.
- Flip jar over (lid on bottom) and apply one or two googly eyes with a hot glue gun. Use a black marker to draw the mouth.
PIN THIS SLIME DIY HERE:
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.