DIY Earth Day Lollipops Recipe
The anniversary of Earth Day for the United States is coming up soon, so we wanted to put something fun together for this special day. We think your kids will love it, too. 🌎
Earth Day 2020 lollipops! Check out this earth day recipe below.
DIY Earth Day Lollipops
- 1 (12 ct) lollipop mold
- 15-18 blue jolly ranchers - crushed
- 10-12 green jolly ranchers - crushed
- 1 large Ziploc bag
- 12 lollipop sticks
1. Preheat oven to 275°.
2. Place the jolly ranchers in a plastic bag (leave their wrappers on) and hammer into small pieces.
3. Unwrap the crushed jolly ranchers and divide by color.
4. Place 3 groups of green candy into each mold (representing continents) and fill in the rest of the molds with blue candy.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until the candy is completely melted. (I found it was easier to place the silicone mold on a cookie sheet).
6. Remove from oven and insert lollipop sticks into the melted candy.
7. Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
8. Gently pop the lollipops out of their molds and ENJOY!
9. Happy Earth Day!
Other ideas to celebrate Earth Day:
And lastly, plant a tree!
PIN THIS POST BELOW!
Have a great time celebrating Earth Day! What Earth Day events will you be participating in?