14 DIY Hostess Gifts To Make And Share This Holiday Season
Bringing a simple yet thoughtful gift is a fantastic way to show any dinner host that you’re thrilled to be a part of their special celebrations. Hostess gifts don’t have to be expensive or purchased from a store — you can easily make something at home that your hosts will be grateful to receive — and you can have fun doing it!
Tip: When you have some time, whip up a few gifts before the season gets any busier. You’ll always have something on hand for those last-minute invites, or for a gift when something unexpected comes up! Be prepared, as they say!
- Paint-Dipped Spoons via Mom Advice
- Mason Jar Cake Plates via So Fawned Lifestyle
- Coconut Lavender Sugar Scrub via Dollar Store Mom
- Kitchen Tablet Holder via Mamie Jane’s
- Quick Bread In A Bottle via Sunset
- Pretty Plant Gift via Precious Sister
- Pumpkin Latte Sugar Scrub via Frugal Mom Eh!
- Spiced Pecans via Martha Stewart
- Mason Jar Luminaries via Mom Spark
- DIY Gold Cheese Labels via A Beautiful Mess
- Liquor Lollipops via Hostess With The Mostess
- Lavender Tub Tea via Martha Stewart
- Flavored Salts via POPSUGAR
- Banana Bread And Honey Butter via Everyday Occasions
Have fun making these DIY hostess gifts, my friends! And happy giving!
Désirée is the Canuck mama behind So Fawned Lifestyle. Blogger, social media wrangler, go-to girl. Living the life with her partner Rich and awesome daughter Gretchen, she spends her days typing and drinking copious amounts of tea, and watching Gilmore Girl reruns.