EASY 6 Cheese Baked Mac and Cheese Recipe
For my homemade mac and cheese recipe, I’ve chosen 6 cheeses because I like my mac and cheese to have a very distinct flavor!
For my homemade mac and cheese recipe, I’ve chosen the 6 Cheese Italian from Sargento. I like my mac and cheese to have a very distinct flavor.
I don’t want it to taste like a boring meal from a box — we’re going for distinct and exciting here folks!
Cheesy Bliss in Every Bite: The EASY 6 Cheese Baked Mac and Cheese Recipe
1. Creamy Indulgence: Dive into the luscious world of creamy goodness with this easy mac and cheese that boasts not one, not two, but six varieties of delectable cheeses.
2. Simple Pleasures: Experience the joy of simplicity as this recipe combines a handful of easily accessible ingredients to create a mouthwatering masterpiece.
3. Baked to Perfection: Discover the magic of baking as your mac and cheese transforms into a golden, bubbly delight, achieving the perfect balance of gooey and crispy textures.
4. Cheese Harmony: Delight in the symphony of flavors as six different cheeses come together, creating a harmonious blend that elevates the classic mac and cheese experience.
5. Family-Friendly Feast: Share the love with a family-friendly dish that not only caters to the taste buds of all ages but also makes any mealtime a cheesy celebration.
6. Effortless Elegance: Appreciate the elegance in simplicity as this baked mac and cheese recipe effortlessly brings together a cheesy masterpiece that’s bound to become a household favorite.
Embrace the cheesy bliss in every bite with this EASY 6 Cheese Baked Mac and Cheese, turning a simple dish into a delightful culinary experience.
6 Cheese Mac & Cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 cups Sargento 6 Cheese Mac & Cheese or any variation of cheeses
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper less if you don't like any heat
- salt to taste
- 1 lb elbow macaroni al dente
- Cook elbow macaroni to al dente, drain and set aside.
- Heat a deep skillet over medium heat, then add olive oil and butter.
- After the butter melts, add flour a little at a time while whisking. Cook flour through, around 2-3 minutes.
- Add milk slowly while whisking and bring to boil while whisking.
- Allow milk to thicken a bit, then add 2 cups of cheese, a little at a time while stirring until all cheese has been added.
- Add cayenne pepper and stir, then add cooked macaroni to sauce.
- Evenly distribute sauce and macaroni, then move to a deep baking dish.
- Add remaining cheese to the top and broil under brown and crispy.
This recipe is a big hit in my family and the perfect comfort food for the upcoming chilly season!
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.