Easter Candy Bark Recipe
This recipe basically involves combining all the yummy parts of Easter candy and throwing it into one delicious bark. SO. GOOD.
Grab the recipe below!
Easter Candy Bark
- 1 package white vanilla candy melts
- pastel and Easter sprinkles and sugars
- Easter candy any you like!
- Melt vanilla candy melts in the microwave or stovetop. Pour candy melts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread an even layer using a spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle Easter candy, sprinkles, and sugar on melted bark.
- Freeze for a few hours or refrigerate overnight. When set, break bark into pieces!
I also created a how-to video below. 🙂
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.