Easy Pumpkin Butter Recipe – 3 Ingredients!
It’s the season for everything pumpkin! Today I have a super simple Pumpkin Butter.
Only three ingredients with minimal fuss and you will have delicious pumpkin butter to spread on toast, apples, baked goods, and more. If you are feeling adventurous, combine it with whipped butter or cream cheese and store it in the fridge. Enjoy!
Get the easy 3-ingredient recipe below!
Easy Pumpkin Butter Recipe - 3 Ingredients!
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree plain
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Mix pumpkin puree and brown sugar in a large pan set to medium high heat. If you are using the pumpkin pie spice, add it now also.
- Set a timer for 40 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
- After it has cooked for about 20 minutes, turn heat to medium low and stir more frequently.
- The pumpkin butter is ready when it has turned a deep orange-brown color and has reduced a bit.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.