Fresh Fruit Pizza with Sugar Cookie Crust Dessert Recipe
A deliciously sweet fresh fruit dessert pizza made with vanilla pudding and a sugar cookie crust. Perfect summer treat!
The perfect summer treat, friends. Fresh fruit with a sugar cookie crust….it’s to die for.
My kids are pretty good eaters, as long as I don’t trick them into eating something they don’t like. I am pretty lucky that they aren’t afraid to try new recipes because with my line of work I am always experimenting and testing ways to eat good food.
I decided to use the new JELL-O SIMPLY GOOD vanilla bean pudding, which has real specs of vanilla beans, to make a fun fruit pizza recipe. I promised my kid it’s a dessert with no hidden vegetables – ha!
Fresh Fruit Pizza Dessert Recipe
- JELL-O SIMPLY GOOD vanilla bean pudding or JELL-O regular vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 4 cups of your favorite fruits
- 1 tube of sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves pressed through a sieve to remove lumps
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat over to 375 degrees. Cover a 12-inch pizza baking pan with foil, then coat with cooking spray.
- Crumble sugar cookie dough on the pan, then spread out evenly using fingers. Bake for for 13-14 minutes and let cool.
- While the crust is baking, make the JELL-O SIMPLY GOOD vanilla bean pudding according to the package instructions.
- Once pudding is set and crust is cool, cover the crust with pudding, making an even layer. Add fruit in a fun design!
- Whisk apricot preserves (make sure it's strained) and water until well blended. Use a brush to cover each piece of fruit with preserves mixture. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into slice and serve!
A treat that your kids will adore this summer!
PIN THIS FRESH FRUIT PIZZA RECIPE HERE:
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.