Juicy Peach Crisp Recipe
The dog days of summer are finally past us.
As a Northern girl, I eagerly anticipate the fall months and relish this cooling-off period. Relaxing on the back patio with a light breeze, blue skies, and a bowl of this delicious juicy peach crisp hits just the right spot.
This Juicy Peach Crisp Recipe has peaches baked with a delicious oat streusel topping.
If you aren’t a fan of oats, feel free to omit them from the recipe and simply double the amount of flour. Enjoy!
Juicy Peach Crisp
- 6 ripe peaches peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup butter cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375-f degrees. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Place the peaches in the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Cut the butter into the mixture with a pastry cutter until the mixture comes together and resembles crumbs.
- Sprinkle the flour mixture in an even layer over the top of the peaches. Bake in a preheated oven for about 45 minutes, until the peaches are bubbling hot and the topping is lightly browned.