Apricot Coolers with Cherry Ice Cubes Recipe
This little drink is fun, fun, fun! Oh, and extremely delicious to boot. If you have a play date or party coming up, try this recipe. If serving in a large punch bowl, you could make an ice ring with cherries instead.
If you aren’t going to use all of it, store the ice cubes in a freezer Ziploc, the apricot nectar and lemonade concentrate can go together into a small pitcher in the fridge, and store the soda chilled in the fridge until ready for use.
Apricot Coolers with Cherry Ice Cubes
- 1 (46 oz) can apricot nectar, chilled (I bought single cans, about 11 oz. each)
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (32 oz) bottle lemon-lime flavored soda, chilled
- Cherry ice cubes (recipe below)
1. In a large nonmetal pitcher or punch bowl, combine apricot nectar and lemonade concentrate; mix well. Just before serving, add carbonated beverage. Serve over ice cubes. Makes 22 (8 oz) servings.
To make cherry ice cubes, place a maraschino cherry in each section of ice cube tray. Fill halfway with water; freeze until firm. Fill try with water and freeze completely.
Source unknownAll images and text ©