Apricot Coolers with Cherry Ice Cubes Drink Recipe
If you have a play date or party coming up, try this refreshing Apricot Coolers with Cherry Ice Cubes recipe!
This little drink is fun, fun, fun! Oh, and extremely delicious to boot. If you have a play date or party coming up, try this recipe. If serving in a large punch bowl, you could make an ice ring with cherries instead.
If you aren’t going to use all of it, store the ice cubes in a freezer Ziploc, the apricot nectar, and lemonade concentrate can go together into a small pitcher in the fridge, and store the soda chilled in the fridge until ready for use.
Apricot Coolers with Cherry Ice Cubes
- 1 46 oz can apricot nectar, chilled (I bought single cans, about 11 oz. each)
- 1 12 oz can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 32 oz bottle lemon-lime flavored soda, chilled
- Cherry ice cubes recipe below
- In a large nonmetal pitcher or punch bowl, combine apricot nectar and lemonade concentrate; mix well. Just before serving, add carbonated beverage. Serve over ice cubes. Makes 22 (8 oz) servings.
- To make cherry ice cubes, place a maraschino cherry in each section of ice cube tray. Fill halfway with water; freeze until firm. Fill try with water and freeze completely.
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.